What We Believe
Our Core Values
- • Love God & Love Neighbour - (respect, inclusivity, trust, compassion, generosity, service, hospitality)
- • Integrity - (faithfulness in relationship, trustworthiness, good stewardship)
- • Faith - (thanksgiving, praise, prayerfulness, obedience)
To be Christ's presence in our community
Our Mission is for St Michael's to:
- • Be a vibrant community in which the Word is heard, the Sacraments are shared and the Gospel is lived out in the community.
- • Be a place where everyone experiences the love of God, and the freedom to express themselves honestly.
- • Use its resources (talents, time, money, assets) to grow the Kingdom of God.
- • Be open to the receiving of God's grace and to build pastoral relationships that support and respond to all people as they search and grow in faith.
- • Working in collaboration with other parishes and churches to build the body of Christ.